Search Paid Marketing (Google Ad Words Ads)
Google AdWords | Paid Search Marketing | Pay-Per-Click
Google Adwords is powerful online advertising program which helps to reach to real targeted audience & drive traffic to the business website. if you market for a local fast-food shop in Mumbai, then mobile ads are a perfect fit. Your customer may be looking for Hardee’s, while they are walking through your area, then they often search for places close by. Your mobile-optimized ad shows up first and you get a new customer.
Four Tech Digital Lab is one of the most trusted agencies in the online marketing services industry. We have the highly qualified team for convert website visitors to high-paying leads. However, running a Google AdWords campaign well takes experience and planning – after all, you don’t want to pay lots of money for clicks that don’t actually improve your bottom line. Adwords campaign geared toward the best possible returns for your business.
Types Of Google Ads
How Does Google AdWords Marketing Work?
The best way to explain Google Adwords marketing is by way of example. Consider, for instance, if you were running a cake shop in New York City(USA). When people search for something like “cake shops in New York City,” you would want your business to show up in Google’s paid listings. You’ll also want to show up for related keywords, like “best cake shops in New York” or “cake shop near me”, depending on the audience you’re going after. If your Ads on top then you get more visitors means more business.
Our AdWords Marketing Process
Four Tech Digital Lab team approach to AdWords combines your interests with years of SEO experience, allowing us to put together a Google AdWords campaign that we feel will reach your audience most effectively.
- Our AdWords expert talks to you: First of all we talk to you for better understanding about your business. What do you want to target with your ads? What areas would you like to focus on?
- We discuss about budget: After above process, we discuss with you about the budget. How much do you want to spend for AdWords? The ROI for Google Adwords campaign depends entirely on what you’re able to spend per click, and how those clicks may convert.
- Adwords campaign setup: Again we set up Adwords campaign for your business. An AdWords Campaign is an ad campaign within an AdWords account. An AdWords campaign is usually composed of several ad groups. Each ad group serves different ad texts based on the type of keyword a user may type into Google’s search engine.
- We develop a list of targeted keyword: After campaign setup, We start work on your right target keywords or phrases that relate to one another and put them in ad groups by topic.
- We write ads text: Again we write killer text ads according to targeted keywords. This is well-written, engaging advertorial copy that will be targeted to specific keyword phrases in your niche, increasing the potential for click-through.
- We develop reports. Our team develops the monthly report. And We want you to know exactly where your money is being spent.
- We do ongoing research:Each month our AdWords expert will monitor your campaign and make sure that negative keywords do not affect your campaign keywords. After all, you don’t want people clicking on an ad to which Google assigned a word that’s not relevant to business.
The Benefits of a AdWords Campaign for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
Are you looking instant relevant traffic on the business website? Google Adwords is the effective way for generating traffic. Not only generate visitors it also helps for convert traffic to lead generation or sale of products. Furthermore, if you want to get traffic for a timely keyword that you haven’t developed content around yet, Google AdWords might be the best way to go.that you haven’t developed content around yet, Adwords might be the best way to go. By using AdWords we Identify Competitor Strengths & Weaknesses easily. In this marketing process we targeting our ads locally.
Advantage of Awords
- Adwords works faster than SEO
- Increase brand awareness
- Reach more customers through their Gmail Inbox
- Reconnect with Remarketing process
- Explore more using your ads
- Tackle your competition better
- Measure your performance consistently